A REWARDING CAREER THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
If you’ve been searching for a rewarding career with a close-knit team where you can truly make a difference in people’s lives, then We Care Home Care might be the place for you!
Our caregivers are the key to our clients’ success in meeting their care goals and to our success as an agency, which is why we invest in our care staff. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
· A highly competitive hourly rate.
· Mileage reimbursement for driving while with clients.
· Reimbursement for personal items that contribute to quality care such as purchasing scrubs, gloves and parking fees.
· A supportive and stable team culture that values your talents and input.
· Being part of a growing agency that strives to care for not only clients, but also caregivers.
· Knowing that you are helping others each and every day.
Requirements for Employment
Experience as a Caregiver
You must have a current driver’s license, a clean driving record and a reliable means of transportation.
A current TB test is required, we can help you obtain this once you’re hired
All Caregivers are Drug screened and Background checked
Strong communication skills in English are needed to assist our clients.
We Care Home Care has been in business since 2010 and has helped hundreds of families in the Charleston area. Our office is in Charleston, but we cover the greater Charleston area including Mt. Pleasant, Daniel Island, Summerville, James Island, Johns Island, Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island, Seabrook Island and Kiawah Island
Below is a list of the open caregiver job opportunities in the Charleston area. To apply to one of these positions, click the ‘Apply Now’ button and fill out the application.
WE CARE HOME CAREGIVER
We Care Home Care is hiring non-medical caregivers to join our team of senior care professionals. In an effort to serve Lowcountry families, our home care agency provides independence in the comfort of home for the elderly, disabled and those in recovery.
We Care Home Caregivers provides a variety of home care services including, but not limited to:
· Companion care
· Light housekeeping and meal preparation
· Medication and appointment reminders
· Personal care
· Respite care
· Memory care
· Alzheimer’s and dementia care
· Home health and hospice support
$14.00 - $16.00 per hour based on experience
Bonus structure in place
We also pay overtime pay when earned